LED cooling copper substrate

With the rapid development of LED lighting today, heat dissipation is the key problem of LED lighting. How can we solve the problem of LED heat dissipation? Today we will talk about the problem of LED heat dissipation copper substrate for LED heat dissipation.

The LED industry is one of the industries that has attracted much attention in recent years. Up to now, LED products have the advantages of energy saving, power saving, high efficiency, fast response time, long life cycle, mercury-free, and environmental protection benefits. However, usually about 15% of the input power of high-power LED products can be converted into light, and the remaining 85% of the electrical energy is converted into heat energy.

Generally speaking, if the heat energy generated by LED light cannot be exported, the LED junction temperature will be too high, which will affect the product life cycle, luminous efficiency, and stability. The relationship between LED junction temperature, luminous efficiency, and life relation.

In LED heat dissipation design, the most important thing is to effectively reduce the thermal resistance from the light-emitting layer of the chip to the environment. Therefore, it is very necessary to select a suitable heat dissipation substrate and interface material.

The heat dissipation copper substrate carries the heat conduction of LEDs and devices. The heat dissipation mainly depends on the area, and the copper substrate with high thermal conductivity can be selected for concentrated heat conduction.

Post time: Mar-16-2023